The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed
Genre: Room Escape
Sub-Genres: Story Driven, Adventure, Puzzle, Room Escape
Locomotion Types: Teleport, Room-Scale
The Gallery is a puzzle/exploration game series built for virtual reality and inspired by the mystery of dark 80’s fantasy adventure films.
The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed ™
A strange message left by your mischievous twin sister, Elsie, will draw you into a mysterious journey filled with bizarre characters, a sinister presence and awe inspiring adventure. Along the way, you will be assisted by a helpful yet unhinged Professor who may harbor ulterior motives of his own. Your search for Elsie will lead you to a cosmic machine that wields incredible power and it will test your will against the forces of a shadowy figure who resides within it.
- Become the hero and experience a deeply immersive adventure inspired by the dark 80's fantasy films we know and love.
- Enjoy groundbreaking gameplay designed specifically for VR with a full-room scale support experience, 1:1 hand tracking, and made for VR interactions that will have you moving, sitting, standing. crouching and crawling.
- Challenge your wit and curiosity solving puzzles and diving into detailed worlds; looking in, under, over and around every nook and cranny.
- Traverse through mysterious environments with comfort and ease, using Cloudhead's dynamically scaling BLINK locomotion system.
- Cutting edge positional audio and spellbinding soundtrack by award winning composer Jeremy Soule.